1. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB: ADAN PEREZ SOLA, with registered office at C / FRAY LUIS DE LEON, 29, 08302 Mataró with NIF: 38843148N, is the owner of the website www.cuadrostock.com (hereinafter THE HOLDER OF THE WEB ).
In case of doubt about these Conditions, you can contact us through our telephone 93.757.39.04 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE: These conditions (hereinafter referred to as Legal Notice) is intended to regulate the use of this website as well as other websites of the same ownership, please take a few minutes to read them:
The OWNER OF THE WEB, can offer through the website, services or products that may be subject to specific conditions on which the User will be informed in each specific case and that comes to develop and complement this Legal Notice.
This website has been developed for the benefit of current or potential customers of the WEB SITE HOLDER.
3. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER: the User agrees to use the Web page, the contents and services in accordance with the Law, good customs, the requirements of good faith, this Legal Notice and other applicable conditions that are included in the present Web.
It is expressly prohibited:
1. Use any of the contents and services for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice and other applicable conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services, computer equipment or documents, files of all kinds of content on any computer IT OWNER OF THE WEB.
2. Use content and services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to the WEB SITE HOLDER or third parties without the User having previously obtained the authorization necessary to carry out the use he makes or intends to make.
3. Reproducing, copying, distributing, communicating, transforming or modifying the contents unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
4. Incorporate viruses and other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the system network or computer equipment (software and hardware) the WEB OWNER or third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored in it. said computer equipment.
5. Obtaining or attempting to obtain the contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been made available to this effect in general, of those that are usually used on the Internet, for this purpose provided they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the website, services and / or content.
The User agrees not to remove, delete, alter, manipulate or in any way modify:
1. Those notes, legends, indications or symbols that either THE WEB SITE HOLDER or the legitimate owners of the rights incorporate to their properties in the matter of intellectual or industrial property.
2. The technical protection or identification devices that may present the contents (watermarks, fingerprints, etc.)
3. The access, visualization and, where appropriate, download of the Contents and / or services will always be done, and in any case for private and non-commercial purposes.
The user undertakes to adequately safeguard the identification data (User-Password) for access to the services offered on the website, agreeing not to assign its use or allow access to third parties. The User will be responsible for the damages that could derive from an improper use of them.
The user guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all the data communicated, being responsible for updating the information provided.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website (URL), both texts, images, audio and video files, graphic design, source code, logos, brands, etc; they are the exclusive property of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or of third-party holders of the same who have duly authorized their inclusion in the website and are covered by the regulatory norm of Industrial and Intellectual Property.
The User undertakes to respect the rights of the industrial and intellectual property of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and of any third party. The use or access to this web page does not imply the granting of any rights over trademarks, trade names.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
5.1. Responsibility for the use of the Web, the user is solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or the damages that may be caused by the use of the website, leaving THE HOLDER OF THE WEB, its partners, group companies, collaborators and representatives, exempt from any kind of liability that may arise from the actions of the User.
5.2. Responsibility for the operation of the Website, THE WEB SITE HOLDER will use all reasonable efforts and measures to avoid any error in the contents of the website.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will use all reasonable efforts and means to make the website available, although it does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website, nor does it assume any responsibility for technical problems or failures that occur during the connection to Internet.
6. POLICY REGARDING PERSONAL DATA OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB: THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE undertakes to comply with current legislation on the protection of personal data contained in Organic Law 15/99 Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, and other rules that complement and develop it.
The personal data will be exclusively used for the purposes stated in the data collection form.
The user may exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation and, where appropriate, opposition to the processing of personal data, under the terms and conditions provided in the LOPD. To exercise such rights, and for any clarification, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail to C / Fray Luis de León 29, 08302 Mataró, indicating full name and ID.
Cookies allow us to improve our services. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. You can get more information in our cookies policy.
8. LICENSE OF LINKS: Users and, in general, people who want to create a link must meet the following conditions, always with prior authorization.
1. The user may not reproduce, imitate totally or partially, the content of the Web, or the graphic appearance of it (look and feel), nor make frames (frames) or links assembled (link inline) of the pages of the OWNER OF THE WEB.
2. A browser, frame, or an environment or navigation bar on the web pages will not be created.
3. There will be no demonstrations, false, inaccurate, incorrect or denigrating indications on the web, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, or its properties and, in particular, will not be declared or implied that THE OWNER OF THE WEB collaborates, or is collaborating partner and / or in any way has supervised or assumed content or services offered or made available to the web page in which the link is established.
4. The website on which it is established will not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or any other distinctive sign belonging to the WEBSITE HOLDER, except for those signs that are part of the same link or those other properties that have been licensed prior to the writing by the OWNER OF THE WEB.
5. The web page in which the link is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain contents that are contrary to any of the rights of third parties.
6. The establishment of links does not imply the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and the owner of the web page in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services.
7. MINORS OF FOURTEEN YEARS: This Web is not directed to minors of 14 years, consequently, they must refrain from providing any information of a personal nature.
8. DENIAL AND WITHDRAWAL OF THE ACCESS: THE WEB HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Website or its services, at any time and without prior notice, to those users who do not comply with the Legal Notice or other applicable conditions of use.
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION: All disputes or claims arising from the interpretation or execution of this Legal Notice will be governed by the Spanish Legislation.